12 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

L'Oréal® Paris The One Sweep™ Eye Shadow and Double Extend™ Eye Illuminator Mascara

To contact us Click HERE
As you may remember, I'm a BzzAgent.  I get free or discounted products to try out and then I tell my friends what I think about the products.  With one of my most recent BzzCampaigns, I was given L'Oreal The One Sweep Eye Shadow and L'Oreal Double Extend Eye Illuminator mascara.   Here's a little information about them.L'Oréal Paris® The One Sweep™ Eye Shadow
  • Defines, colors and highlights in one easy sweep
  • Features a one-of-a-kind applicator designed to fit the shape of your eye to easily achieve a complete look
  • Coordinated shadows come in natural and playful palettes expertly designed to enhance your eye color
    • Blue
    • Green/Hazel
    • Brown
  • Additional expertly selected palettes available to enhance all eye colors
  • Suggested to retail for $9.95

Expert tips and tricks
Getting the complete and eye-catching looks you want is simple with both L'Oréal Paris® The One Sweep™ Eye Shadow and Double Extend™ Eye Illuminator mascara, but here are a few additional tips from the pros to ensure you always look your best:
L'Oréal Paris® The One Sweep™ Eye Shadow
  • Apply with the darkest shade along your lash line
  • For best results, align the tip of the applicator with the inside corner of your eye — then sweep across your lid for perfectly applied shadow every time
  • Use the applicator to blend upwards across your lid for a truly professional effect

When I got it in the mail, I was pretty skeptical.  I figured the eyeshadow was just another gimmick the makeup companies are putting out to get everyone to try their product.  Let me tell you, I was really surprised!  It really works and is really as easy as advertised.  It was a little awkward applying it the first time (trying to figure out how to hold the applicator and which way to apply it), then I remembered the information that came along with my BzzKit and looked at the picture above and it clicked.  

L'Oréal Paris® Double Extend™ Eye Illuminator

  • Professionally developed to enhance and illuminate your eyes
  • Lengthens, intensifies and illuminates in two simple steps
  • Clump-free, flake and smudge resistant
  • Available in four shades
    • Black Copper for Blue Eyes
    • Black Bronze for Green/Hazel Eyes
    • Black Quartz for Brown Eyes
    • Black Crystal for All Eyes
  • Ophthalmologist- and allergy-tested
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
  • Fragrance free
  • Suggested to retail for $10.95
L'Oréal Paris® Double Extend™ Eye Illuminator
  • Step 1: Place the brush at the base of the lashes, gently sweeping up to the tip. Step 2: Apply the Illuminating Topcoat after Step One to just the tips of lashes for an everyday look. For a bolder look, apply the pearlescent topcoat from root to tip for a dramatic illuminating effect!

I'm still looking for that "perfect" mascara.  The Double Extend Eye Illuminator didn't excite me as much as the eye shadow did. Don't get me wrong, the mascara is good, but doesn't excel above any others out there.  When I applied the pearlescent topcoat to just the tips of my lashes, I couldn't see it and no one noticed it either.  The second time, I applied it from root to tip for that "dramatic illuminating effect".  I still didn't think it was all that dramatic, but all day long, I kept seeing sparkles in my peripheral vision.  It was really annoying.  I probably won't be using the topcoat much in the future, unless I have a special occasion that requires glitter eyes.  
Earlier this week, when I was wearing both the One Sweep Eye Shadow and the Double Extend Eye Illuminator, Mackenzie commented on my eye makeup about how good it looked (WOW!!  a compliment from my 17 year old daughter??  What did she want?).   I forgot to tell her about it right then because I got distracted.  Yesterday, she was in my bathroom when I was getting ready for church and I pulled the eye shadow and mascara out to put it on.  I remembered what she said about it before and I showed it to her.  She thought the eye shadow was pretty cool and was amazed that it was so easy to put on in just one sweep.  She was like me, thinking it wouldn't really work.  She LOVED the mascara and immediately put it on.  It looked great on her.  Maybe the glitter is better suited for a teen or young adult, not an old mom like me ;-)
This week at CVS, the ExtraCare Coupon Center is giving out $3 off any $10 cosmetic purchase.  Combine that with the $2 off 1 L'Oreal Paris Eye Product from the 4/17/2011 Red Plum insert and you've got a great deal!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder